Though we try to test the app extensively before releasing any updates to the App Store and Google Play Store, from time to time you might encounter an unexpected issue with Paired.
If you’re encountering any bug, freeze, or performance issue within the app, here are some steps you can try to fix the issue:
- Force-close the app and restart it: it will force the app to load the content once again and can help avoiding errors.
- Make sure you’re using the latest version of the app: we constantly work on adding new features into the app and/or improve the performance of Paired. Installing the latest update is likely to help you solve the issues you’re facing.
- Check if the issue you’re facing is mentioned in one of our FAQs: we do our best to provide self-help articles and it’s possible that we’ve already presented some workarounds for your issue.
- Log out of the app and back in: you can log out via the Settings, in the Us tab You might want to make sure that you know the email address associated to your Paired profile. To do so, go to the settings and visit the About You section - your email address will be displayed there.
- For Android users, clear the cache of the app: you can clear the cache on your device by doing a long-press on Paired, then Storage and choose Clear Cache
- Uninstall and reinstall the app.
We recommend that you perform these steps in this order, and verify if your issue is fixed after each of them.
If your issue persists, please contact us at email@example.com (or directly via the Support section inside the app) with your Paired ID and a description of your problem (screenshots are always appreciated!).