To be able to transfer your progress over to a new phone, you need to create an email-based account to save your progress online.
You'll then be able to login with this account on your new phone and pick up where you left off.
If you have access to your old phone, you can still create an account and use it to login on your new phone afterwards. Please follow the steps below:
- On your old phone, make sure that Paired is up to date
- Check the Google Play Store for updates: https://support.google.com/googleplay/answer/113412?hl=en-GB
- Check the App Store for updates: https://support.apple.com/en-gb/HT202180
- Once you are sure that the app is up to date, open Paired
- Scroll down and tap on "Create an account" on the Us tab
- Follow the instructions on screen to create your account (you'll need an email and password)
If you do not have access to your old phone or if you reset your phone and don't have access to your progress at all anymore, you can contact our support team with the following information:
1. Your old Paired ID (if you are able to access your old phone with Paired on it)
2. Your new Paired ID
3. Your partner's Paired ID
With these codes, we can work on migrating your progress across on to your new account for you.
Here are the steps to retrieve a Paired ID.