If you can't seem to log back into your Paired profile (e.g. on your new phone) or if you've logged in and your profile is empty and your progress gone, it's possible that you were using a guest profile before. This means there are no login details attached to this profile, which is why you can't log back in.
If you still have access to your original profile
To be able to transfer your progress over to a new phone, you need to create an email-based account to save your progress online.
You'll then be able to log in with this account on your new phone and pick up where you left off.
If you still have access to your original profile, you can still create an account and use it to login on your new phone afterwards. Please follow the steps below:
- On your old phone, make sure that Paired is up-to-date
- Once you are sure that the app is up-to-date, open Paired
- Scroll down and tap on "Create an account" on the Us tab
- Follow the instructions on screen to create your account (you'll need an email and password)
You can then use your newly created login details to log back into your original account.
If you can't create an account anymore
If you do not seem to have the option to create an account in your profile or can't access your old phone to find your Paired ID and don't have access to your progress at all anymore, you can contact our support team with the following information:
- Your partner's Paired ID of the profile which is paired with your original one
- An email address you'd like to attach to your profile, which isn't already in use with another account
- Your old Paired ID (if you are still able to access your original profile but can't create an account)
Here are the steps to retrieve a Paired ID.
With these details, we can work on creating a set of login information for your original profile, so you can log back in and don't lose your progress.