Deleting your account is irreversible. Once your account has been deleted, all your data, progress and relationship history within Paired will be removed and can't be recovered. If you are paired, your partner won't be able to see your answers anymore.
If you still want to delete your account, you can do so from the Settings menu:
1. Open Paired then tap on the Us tab
2. Tap on the cog icon in the top right corner of the next screen to access the Settings menu
3. Open the About you page and tap Delete account
4. Tap on the bar next to I agree to delete my account to confirm that you have read the terms highlighted above
5. Finally, tap on the button Delete my account at the bottom of the screen to permanently delete your account
IMPORTANT: Deleting your account does not cancel your subscription. Subscriptions are tied to your Apple or Google Play accounts (depending on your device and payment method). If you want to cancel your subscription, please follow the steps highlighted here.
If you have any issue when trying to delete your account, please get in touch at email@example.com or message us directly via the app with a description of the problem and a screenshot of any error message you see.