Trials and subscriptions are set to automatically renew unless you cancel this feature in your iTunes or Google Play account at least 24hours before the subscription is set to renew. If you cancel your trial on the day it is set to renew, then unfortunately the subscription renewal will already be in process.
If you purchased your subscription or trial on an iPhone, you will need to cancel its renewal in your iTunes account:
- On your iPhone, open the Settings app
- Tap on your Name and Apple ID, iCloud, Media & Purchases
- Tap on Media & Purchases
- Select View Account (you may be asked to log in to your Apple account at this point)
- Tap Subscriptions
- Select the Paired subscription
- Tap Cancel Subscription to disable it from auto-renewing at the end of the current billing cycle. If you can’t see Cancel, the subscription has already been cancelled and won't be renewed.
Once you've successfully cancelled the renewal of your subscription, you should see Select an option to resubscribe.
If you purchased your subscription or trial on an Android device, you will need to cancel its renewal in your Google Play account:
- On your Android phone, open the Google Play Store app
- Tap Apps and click on the icon on the top right hand corner in the search bar
- Select Payments and subscription
- Select Subscriptions and then click on the Paired subscription
- Tap Cancel subscription
- Follow the onscreen instructions
If you started a trial or subscription directly on our website, then you can cancel its renewal in the Paired app by following the steps below:
- Open Paired and tap on the Us tab
- Tap on the cog icon at the top right of the screen
- Scroll down and tap Manage Subscription
- You can then cancel the automatic renewal of your trial